Headlamp wiper blades R & R?

How do you remove the headlamp wiper blades? It seems that they should simply pop out, but if so the effort required seems significant... And since I want to avoid breaking anything, I'd like to make sure. So can anyone confirm, or indicate the correct procedure?

Thanks much.

Reply to
Carlos Sanchez

On my '95 E320 they simply pop on/off with a pressure fitting on the end of the assembly. I suggest running by the dealership (or online to the Benzbin) and getting the replacements before removing the existing units. Having these will make it evident how to remove them.

Reply to
Josh