where's the H2Opump controler?

I have a '81 300 TD. Can someone tell me where the contoler is located for the elec. waterpump for the heater? TIA, lyndo

Reply to
<wffarms

I believe this little pump runs above X but below Y coolant temps; it's controlled by a thermostat. Trace its power cable and you'll probably find what you're looking for.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Reply to
<wffarms

I looked it up.

Temperature switch: 16 degrees C. ON, 26 degrees C. OFF.

My manual - for a 116 model - shows that temperature switch to be inside, on the firewall, behind the glove box. Near the blower motor. Switch picks up power from (yellow coded) compressor switch nearby. Suggest you note the motor's wire colors and then look for same inside.

That's the best I can do for you.

Reply to
T.G. Lambach

Reply to