Wiper and windows stopped working 93 300E

Wiper and windows stopped working on my 93 300E. The under hood drivers sided box fuses all looked good but the windows work up and down using the door lock. Where else would a fuse be? What do they share?

Thanks

Reply to
91_300E M/BENZ

Remove and replace fuses related to that... otherwise, I'd suspect ignition switch.

Reply to
Tiger