intermittent windshield wiper. stopped working.

My intermittent windshield wiper. stopped working. On my YJ 93 wrangler. The highest constant on speed still works but no other speeds work. Where should I look to find the problem? Thanks.

Reply to
Uncle Bob

It all wires back to the wiper module. But first check under the steering column and make sure the connector is tight. If that works loose it can cause problems. Depending on how good you are with electronics the module can be worked on.

I've got a problem with mine not working in intermittent mode. But that's due to a break in the wiper switch and it's just too damn expensive to replace on a 93ZJ. So I'm on the lookout for a trashed junker with good parts.

Reply to
DougW

Thank you for the advice.

Reply to