AH Sprite - fuel pump problems

The fuel pump on my 1970 AH Sprite leaks, as best as I can tell from the rubber gaskets on the inlet/outlet 'nozzles'. The pump is quite new and on dis-assembling it the gaskets appear to be too big - is this normal? Anyone else had a similar problem? As I am moving house soon, I need to get the sprite MOT'd - is it likely to fail if there is a slight drip from the pump - about one drip every couple of seconds?

Regards

Neil

Reply to
Neil

Unleaded fuel will cause these problems with the rubber/gaskets

Reply to
sam