Can't get messages

I had this problem some time ago, and have never been able to get back to my previous level of access. I can only get an occasional posting from this group. I have unsubscribed and re-subscribed, but without success. If this posting gets through, can anyone tell me what I should do, please? Don J.

-- Marg & Don Jordan "Blue Waters B & B" Mount Martha, Vic.

Reply to
Don Jordan

It's a quiet group, you may not be missing any messages. One way to get a good idea of what's been posted is Google:

Steve

Reply to
Steve Loft