Early MG coach trim

Morning,

Can anyone help ? I'm looking for someone who can source comparable interior trim as per a 1967 MGB GT. The material itself is a light cream colour with flecks of grey. Unfortunately the coach trim people I've tried so far have been unable to help.

Any suggestions anyone ?

Many thanks

Pete

Reply to
Pete

How about "Woolies". They have a Web page and will send a free catalogue. They have a very extensive stock of car trim.

Peter C.

Reply to
cornelp

Thanks for the woolies info. I've sent an e-mail off to them. Hopefully they'll be able to help. If not are there any other suggestions ?

Thanks again

Pete (Also a C)

Reply to
Pete

Why not try the MG Owners Club ? You dont need to be a member to purchase spares from them. They are able to supply most original trim colours, but I have to admitt that I havent seen them advertise the trim colours you describe. Perhaps the trim on your car is not original ?

Reply to
Peter E. Evans