MGF noisy belt.

I have an annoying squeak that comes from the alternator drive belt on my MGF. I have done the usual tricks like squirting it with WD40 & rubber lubricant but to no avail, the bugger still squeaks so i need to re-adjust the belt....How do i get access to it? Or any tricks would be appreciated. Regards, K.

Reply to
Keith Langley

Try Here

-- Ecosse Nkosi

Mina bona wena mina bona lo mombi ena lo shatini

Reply to
Ecosse Nkosi