Insurance

So, any one recommend an insurance company for my MGTF? I just upgraded my existing insurance the first time, but now it's up for renewal I guess I should shop around. Currently with Direct Line. Thanks,

distant

A-Plan Insurance 01908 271771 - ask for Steve - he's an F driver too.

Reply to
John Smith

Found Direct Line very reasonable but then I am 48, 5 years plus no claims bonus, clean driving licence, and live in Scotland. My F is insured for 9000.00 @ 230.00 per year.

-- VOTE FOR AN INDEPENDENT ENGLAND VOTE SNP

uNkulunkulu uMvelinqangi Mina bona wena mina bona lo mombi yena lo shatini Skat lo Boss yena fika, nika yena iwhisky

snipped-for-privacy@izulu.kya.kamina

Reply to
uNkulunkulu