UK Classic Insurance

It's insurance renewal time again. As my 740 is now over 15 years old I guess it qualifies for classic insurance.

Anybody in the UK got any experience of this, recommend a dealer, or tell me what to avoid?

Reply to
Stewart Hargrav

Wow - mines 18 years old - mebbe I should look into it too.

Reply to
Stuart Gray

Reply to
R Strong

What did the NFU quote you?

Cheers, Peter.

: >Anybody in the UK got any experience of this, recommend a dealer, or : >tell me what to avoid? :

Reply to
Peter Milnes