King pin reamer - MG Midget

I have a 'twin diameter' reamer which I suspect is for reaming MG Midget king pins

The reamer is marked "OEM 2713-14" which looks like a British Leyand works part number. I know there were a wide range of sizes for the Midget

Can anyone advise please?

Many thanks

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

Sorry, miking up the diameters they are - 0.566" and 0.5075" respectively.

In message , Martin Akehurst writes

Reply to
Martin Akehurst

The top bush of an MGB is the same diameter as the lower bush on a midget/ sprite. and by that sizing I dont think its for a sprite.

There were two king pins one disc and drum for the sprite.

I though that the part numbers for the tools were 18G*** for the genuine tools.

rm

Reply to
Rob