Midget Wheel Size Recommendations

Hi all,

I am looking to get some nice wheels for my newly lowered (1" or so) and tweeked Round Wheel Arch Midget (1972 build). Do any readers have any feedback about 5.5" or 5" width 13" rims - I don't want the wheels to be stupidly wide and the car will be used for regular road use.

Any advice? I suspect I will go with 5" rims - does the offset used on Mini 5"x13" suit (haven't got the tape measure out yet) or should I look for a specific Midget offset?

Many thanks in advance,

Phil

Reply to
SpyderMan