1998 Saturn SW2 wheel spec question

By any chance, does anybody know the wheel offset (or wheel backspace) specification for OEM black steel wheels on a 1998 Saturn SW2? I know that they are 15" diameter, 6" wide rims with a 4x100 lug pattern, but I can't find the offset anywhere on the 'Net.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Larry Harvilla

Shep

I'm not about to take the wheel off and then dismount the tire, which would be needed to get an accurate measurement -- I simply don't have the time to do that much. Is there no place it can be found online for the OEM part, of which God knows how many had to be made?

Reply to
Larry Harvilla

Reply to
Shep