'97 5dr Honda Civic 1.4l servicing

The local Honda dealer has gone downhill with their poor workmanship and customer services. This has been backed by the rip-off prices they charge for a full service (around £200). As a result of this, I would like a kind soul to recommend me a competent garage/person that could service my vehicle at a reasonable cost, i.e., value for money.

Can anyone suggest a garage in the east Berkshire area?

Many thanks!

J.

Reply to
John Smith