Weber DGV on an 1978 MGB

My ZS seems to be in really bad shape. Considering that it's cheapr to just put a Weber DGV on I am looking into it. The Moss catalog says for my car I will need a separate exhaust manifold or a header. Is the exhaust manifold from an older (Twin SU) MGB good for this?

bill

Reply to
Bill Gunshannon

Yes,you can mount that exhaust manifold .No problem. I've a double Mikuni with a similar intake manifold as the Weber you're going to use. It's really a big improvement! Less fuel consumption, and more power.That's the way we like it!

Reply to
Woodstock