What colour is my MGF?

How can I find out exactly what colour red my MGF is?

Peter

Reply to
Peter

On 14/08/2005 20:06:57, in uk.rec.cars.mg, Peter licked his/her/their pencil and scribbled in message

Have a gander at the VIN plate for the paint code.

It wont tell you in words but ifn you give the code to your local Rover dealer (!) they can tell you the colour name. If you want to match the colour use the paint code.

Reply to
M Pitt