What should I buy?

I am interest in purchasing an older roadster as a project. I have not decided what I want but I saw a '60 MGAand really liked it. After doing some research on the internet I also found the triump tr3 and the bugeye.

Being a MG website the replies may be bias but I will go ahead and ask my questions.

Out of the three is one more rare than the others? I am not looking for value but I want something that I can get parts for. Is there one that is easier to restore? Does on rust less than the others? Poor design? What about performance?

What features should I look for?

Reply to
Tconn756

The TR3 is the most interesting to have and is worth far more than an MG, I hada TR4a at some stage and I prefered to own and have the MGB which I drive about 4 times a week.

Reply to
Rob

Is there a good source for determining what a car in need of restoration is worth?

I came across a 63 spitfire. the pictures look solid will little rust. Ran when parked. It looks complete. No idea what to offer. I also found a similar bugeye.

Reply to
Tconn756