Now This Really Is Getting Out Of Hand Don't You Think?

My 1994 British Open Classic is running rough. Poor fuel mileage and lots= of

> black exhaust smoke. It's had a tuneup with new plugs and wires etc. > People suggest the O2 sensor. > Anything I should look at before getting a new O2 sensor. I'm located in > the states so SPI service is hard to find if not impossible. Thanks for a= ny > help. > Doug

Get a real car?

Reply =BB Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: WR51 - view profile Date: Fri, Oct 20 2006 9:15 am Email: "WR51" Groups: alt.autos.mini Not yet rated Rating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Doug wrote: >> My 1994 British Open Classic is running rough. Poor fuel mileage and lots >> of black exhaust smoke. It's had a tuneup with new plugs and wires etc. >> People suggest the O2 sensor. >> Anything I should look at before getting a new O2 sensor. I'm located in >> the states so SPI service is hard to find if not impossible. Thanks for >> any help. >> Doug > Get a real car?

Stop being somebody you are not?

From: Madmax - view profile Date: Fri, Oct 20 2006 3:57 pm Email: Madmax Groups: alt.autos.mini Not yet rated Rating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

>Doug wrote: >>>My 1994 British Open Classic is running rough. Poor fuel mileage and lots >>>of black exhaust smoke. It's had a tuneup with new plugs and wires etc. >>>People suggest the O2 sensor. >>>Anything I should look at before getting a new O2 sensor. I'm located in >>>the states so SPI service is hard to find if not impossible. Thanks for >>>any help. >>>Doug >>Get a real car? > Stop being somebody you are not?

Start being somebody....because your not.

Hey Turdo.....Hows it hangin? What a great idea....thanks!

Reply =BB Rate this post:

From: Henry Mankinna - view profile Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 9:12 pm Email: "Henry Mankinna" Groups: alt.autos.mini, misc.health.alternative Not yet rated Rating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Then why are YOU cross-posting this to rec.ponds? What has cars to do with ponds and fish or alternative health issues? Please trim your headers before cross-posting as it just makes the problem continue on.

From: Madmax - view profile Date: Wed, Oct 18 2006 9:41 pm Email: Madmax Groups: alt.autos.mini, misc.health.alternative, rec.ponds, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.religion.jehovahs-witn Rating: (2 users) show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

[...]

Thats the whole idea Henry....get a grip.

Reply =BB Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Not here Not Now - view profile Date: Thurs, Oct 19 2006 12:55 am Email: "Not here Not Now" Groups: alt.autos.m> Hey, check out the posts, UK, NZ, AUS, USA and other places, group is

intended for all who have anything constructive to say or offer relating = to > the Original Mini.............

Thanks I wanted to be sure before posting, I dont like wars in forums

Reply =BB Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: The God of Odd Statements - view profile Date: Thurs, Oct 19 2006 9:31 am Email: The God of Odd Statements Groups: alt.autos.mini, rec.ponds, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.religion.jehovahs-witn, misc.health.alternative Not yet rated Rating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 19:22:48 +0000, Madmax did most oddly state:

Turbo Jo wrote: >> Not here Not Now wrote: >>> It just seems any one posting here has to be from the UK or they get >>> blasted. >>> I mean if it is maybe it should be renamed to uk.autos.mini >>> With all the trouble in the would today, would it not be better to just >>> get along in here and set differences a side >>> I am sure I will get blasted for asking this here with such an >>> irrelevant post. >>> Nothing can be posted here except for news group boxing round after >>> round. >>> I thought news groups were for the exchange of information and if some >>> one does not like some ones post, instead of ignoring it like they >>> should it is classified as spam or abuse. >>> Who is the person who started this news group, what is it origin and >>> who is the modirator. >>> If it belongs to one country and no one is welcome here then all those >>> not belonging should leave. >>> This forum is becomeing not constructive and is now beginging to lack >>> information other then attacks, flams and bond fires. >>> If you dont like a post block it, ignore it, dont reply to it the more >>> replies the longer it lives. >>> If you want this post to go away and it offends you some how plase do >>> not reply to it and it will expire.

Usenet's real primary purpose is entertainment of those with a clue, by those without.

-- ________________________________________________________________________ Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5 Demon Lord of Confusion COOSN-029-06-71069 Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.* Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring, and well-read? A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine.. 'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur reached new heights, in Message-ID:

"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H. L=2E Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them up." -- William Rivers Pitt

Reply =BB Rate this post: Text for clearing space

From: Chadwick Stone=A9 - view profile Date: Thurs, Oct 19 2006 1:21 pm Email: "Chadwick Stone=A9" Groups: alt.autos.mini, rec.ponds, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.religion.jehovahs-witn, misc.health.alternative Not yet rated Rating: show options Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author Note: The author of this message requested that it not be archived. This message will be removed from Groups in 5 days (Oct 26, 1:21 pm).

Usenet's real primary purpose is entertainment of those with a clue, > by those without.
*** Diagnostic completed *** No problems found
Reply to
Taffy

But then again....the Brits really are an odd lot.

I like that one, Being British i take that as one of the nicest compliments ive heard in a long time, being odd is being British.....lol

Reply to
WR51