oh my gawd, my JEEP and WILLYS!

You people posting negative posts against each other are as bad as the people you post about. STOP the useless banter, and do something positive for the whole. I'm a few days away from unsubing this group because of it. It's a shame, considering the knowledge potential here.

amc djd

Reply to
djdave

I use Thunderbird as my newsreader and I just add them to my message filter. Just filter the "Top 10" and 90% of the static will disappear :-) It's worth the minimal effort of a right click on the address (in Thunderbird).

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

Exactly what Frank said. I filtered most of those guys with Thunderbird and it's like a whole different group. Give it a try, you'll be amazed at what you don't see anymore.

Reply to
peachyracer

First, get a newsreader that allows scoring, then learn to use the scorefile.

Newsreaders that allow scoring are 40tude Dialog, Pan, Slrn and my favorite, XNews.

Reply to
XS11E

amc djd

Hey Dave, I use my filters and blocked sender's lists. It really helps allot.

Don't let the goofballs get to you. Kate

Reply to
Kate

You're like a dog crying about a tack it's sitting on, but not smart enough to move. Why don't you learn to use a kill file, or maybe, just maybe do your part and report the trolls! And of course this comes from another coward to afraid of it's own shadow to take reasonability for it's actions by using it's name and address. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Don't let the door hit you in the a**. Seeing you're one of the ones responsible for encouraging the trolls that want me to leave to post. Like you just cost me another hundred rebuttals! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bill, if *you'd* killfile 'em and quit posting the same ol' cut-n-paste reply, they'd eventually get tired and go away. You're a crusty old fart just like me...act your age instead of theirs.

-- Old Crow "Yol Bolson!" '82 FLTC-P "Miss Pearl" '95 YJ Rio Grande BS#133, SENS, TOMKAT, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

I just set up TB and still getting use to it, so far so good.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

At this point I want all the posting wars to go away. And just go back to what most of us like to do most. Helping each other with our Jeeps. And if that is not to munch to ask for it would be very nice but I know it will happen. But hell would that be nice. Thanks Jamie

99 wrangler 31 inch good year mtr tires warn M8000 winch 2.5 lift skyjacker shocks a lot of lights (winch,hood,bumper, wind shield) Even more toys to come

Some people have an addiction to drink... Some people have an addiction to drugs.... I just have an addiction to Jeeps and their accessories....

Here are a few pictures of my rig

Jamie Mello

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Written like the true bleeding heart liberal whacko limp coward you are. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Written like the true bleeding heart liberal whacko limp coward you are. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Change your name again? Not getting enough legit replies?

(plonk yet again)

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Maybe idiot, if you learned to use my name in the kill file, you wouldn't have this problem, as you see I haven't change my name. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bill, you are a Liar!

You changed yours name to screw with filters.

You are getting past mine with this new name too so screw off.

Mike

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Mike, Bill is being hyper literal, he didn't change his NAME he changed his EMAIL ADDRESS to get through the killfiles. Just like the troll he has become. The following email addresses were in my killfile.

snipped-for-privacy@cox.net snipped-for-privacy@hughes.net

Then he started posting with snipped-for-privacy@hughes.net, which was not in my killfile, nor yours. It now is.

Repeat: So technically Bill may not be a cowardly, stinking, insane, no-good LIAR, but he is cowardly, stinking, insane and no-good, to be sure.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

You didn't change your "L.W. (Bill) Hughes III" but you did modify the suffix to " snipped-for-privacy@hughes.net" and then switched back to " snipped-for-privacy@hughes.net". Not a problem for me. Just a right click and... plonk.

Reply to
Frank_v7.0

I'm just really curious as to who you think will believe your lies over any responsible man, man enough to list his name and address here and in every place I know of????? All you can do is lie, as most everything you have said contradicts it's self. And we're supposed to take the opinion of a jealous, anonymous coward? To give an idiot like you an idea of how many have not kill filed me, take a look at my Jeep links which I used only in one post this week, for 449 hits:

Crawl back in your hole, like the rest of you low life, losers! God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

"Some Guy" wrote in message news:eYELi.5072$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe09.phx...

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III