Re: Aumotive PDF files

lets see....

D.W Brown TEL: 01235 767931 Nobles Clo, Grove, Wantage OX12 0NR

what a hunk, mm mm!

like I said, cretin....

Reply to
WR51

Oh, and posting the wrong person's details on a public forum will get you nowhere my friend.

Not only is it childish, but it just proves what sort of level you stoop to.

What next, are you going to come round and torch my car or threaten to beat me up ?

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

Is that Brownzies address and telephone number? Shall we call around for tea? ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

No, but you're more than welcome to pop round anytime you like. Just drop me a mail to let me know, I'll stick the kettle on.

Reply to
someone.not

Great then we'll be able to agree to disagree or whatever! ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Have you got any biscuits, and can I tag along please brownzie, I would love to see how your resto job is coming along, where are you up to with it ?? Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy.