Aumotive PDF files

looking for a source on Automotive PDF files for minis all makes, and years

I am not going to post my email here some one felt they were required to send mail bombs and what nots to me

Reply to
Not here Not Now

Well if you do a bit of research yourself there have been many posted here and there all still out in the big WWW. You should start with looking through this groups postings.

Reply to
Rob

I was looking at all the posts that was the reason for the previous question.

I have found allot of expired threads and alot of bashing.

I really need good sources for PDF files and links that you could post hear to me I would love to have.

I am working on some ideas to help people out with there cars and to better inform car owners.

I have gone back to working on cars myself and have to find a new for of income do to an head injury.

I am going to be inspecting Autos and looking for out of place things installed by previous owners

I am also working on other angles to make a new income.

Reply to
Not here Not Now

Google groups keep an archive of all posts that you can reference

Rob

What about setting up a website highlighting potentially serious recalls, "or the lack of" Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy.

A bit like ...

someone.not

Or there's this:-

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Nice one Taff Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy.

I am looking for PDF files I don't know about the link above and I am not going to even try to guess what it is.

Judging form the above reply it must be some sort of insult, I am not going to visit the link to just be insulted.

I don't know who any of you are and do not care to know, I am turned off completely now on this forum.

Fritzy, Madmax, Taff, WR1 I do not want to be a part of your mud slinging.

I wish all of you well and hope you all find what your looking for, I have not found what I was looking for in this forum.

Your preoccupation with fighting, discrediting and forged posts seem to be more important then trading of information

I am not going to spend hours sorting posts out.

I thought alt.autos.new-minis was a new forum started because this one went south, now I see it consist of more ot the same

I can handle some one telling me to "piss off you will not find any of the imformation here nor will we help you find it".

Years ago when I would ask a question here is would get answered and I would find all kinds of likes to information I requested here.

Dont bother to reply to this, the message is pretty clear now to me.

Please keep in mind "problems end when people want them to end, fighting stops when people get tired of fighting or want peace, Peace on earth will come at the end when humans walk the earth no more"

I will take my outdated ideas and questions some where else thank you and have a nice day.

Reply to
Not here Not Now

Hey, im new here, whats this about me mud slinging!!!!

Goodbye then.............

Reply to
WR51

Yes and he didn't even spell fitzy's name right either!

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

New here my ass....Hello Barspeedo.

Reply to
madmax

Tuck you faffy.

Reply to
madmax

By By Shit face.....

Reply to
Fitzy

Well that link features a recent edition of "Watchdog" which is a popular UK BBC1 TV programme that highlights dodgy products, rubbish services and con men operating in Great Britain so that the general public here are then forwarned against them.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

lets see....

D.W Brown TEL: 01235 767931 Nobles Clo, Grove, Wantage OX12 0NR

what a hunk, mm mm!

like I said, cretin....

Reply to
WR51

Oh, and posting the wrong person's details on a public forum will get you nowhere my friend.

Not only is it childish, but it just proves what sort of level you stoop to.

What next, are you going to come round and torch my car or threaten to beat me up ?

Reply to
Brownz (Mobile)

Is that Brownzies address and telephone number? Shall we call around for tea? ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

No, but you're more than welcome to pop round anytime you like. Just drop me a mail to let me know, I'll stick the kettle on.

Reply to
someone.not

Great then we'll be able to agree to disagree or whatever! ;O)

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy