Re: Tescos and Internet Coupons War!!

I have just found this post in a forum about Tescos and internet coupons. >

> ================================================ > After trying now in my local Tescos for four weeks only to be given false

information, I Rang their head office Customer Relations

Dept, to be told 100% they will take internet coupons and if you have a

problem at the check out you should refer the inhouse

customer services to head office (0800 505555) who will advise them that

if the coupon will scan then they accept them.

> Even if you have NOT bought the product, that should save anyone else

getting a red face at the check out.

Hmm, I have two local Tesco's a large one and a smaller one. The large one usually accepts Internet coupons, although sometimes only one coupon. The small one hardly ever accepts Internet coupons so armed with the above phone number I thought I'd try to use some today. The young guy at the till would not take them and called the supervisor, after checking internally she still said no so I asked her to call the above number. She did and was told no, but was given an internally Tesco number to call. She was put in an online que but no one was answering. As I had frozen food (and this was taking an long time) I decided to go home and call the above number myself and try and obtain an name. I called when I got home and was told that it is up to the individual store and that they would only take them if you have bought the product!

Manic

Reply to
Manic Poster