Reverse light's

Anyone having a problem with reverse lights, in the last 3 months I have fitted 3 reverse light switches to 3 different coopers, I called the dealers for availability, they said they have plenty in stock, does this suggest that the part is common to failure, anyone doing a DIY fit, remove the air filter box and there it is, on top if the gearbox, very easy DIY, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Mine was replaced about two years ago. The original one went bad right after they changed the oil and did other routine maintenance. However, they did not have any in stock and I had to come back days later to get it replaced.

Reply to
Larry