1984 Wood & Pickett Mini Mayfair 998 for sale

Hi, Have a very rare Mini for sale, please read on if interested.

Spec:-

1984 Austin Mini Mayfair 1000 Converted at birth in 1984 at great cost by Wood & Pickett, London. Car is Silver Met. with "de-guttered" rear roof covered in genuine stictched vinyl from front roof to rear panel beneath rear screen, almost making it a Mini Coupe of sorts. Electric vinyl covered sun roof. W&P front and rear nudge bars. Black matt bumpers and light bezels, rad grill. No wheel arches ever fitted. 12inch Minilite style alloy wheels painted black. Interior:- Interior is typical Mayfair blue velour in good condition, carpets have suffered from some damp. Has Rokee wooden dash and door caps fitted, although age damaged. Body:- NEVER welded apart from a replacement wing. Sills are as new, covered in black hamerite from new, no rust, and I MEAN no rust. Floors are the same, free from any holes or blooming, slight rust in front panel, surface from what I can see, rear boot floor may require a patch where the sub is close to the right hand side wheel arch/boot floor. Some evidence of rust blooming under vinyl roof above rear screen, maybe from "de-guttering" process. Engine:- Not sure of condition, possible alternator failure, has done only 49,000 miles from new, may require only minor overhaul to get going again. Further Details:- One Lady owner from new. Original Bill of sale. Full service history upto coming off the road.

Car located in South East Berkshire, UK. Available for veiwing by appoitment. NO REASONABLE OFFER REFUSED Contact:- snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com quoting wp mini for sale

This is not a commercial sale, I am not running a business, just selling for a friend.

Reply to
Barspeed and his magical Mini

Now Sold