50 Grand Mini

I presume this clip is rather old as it features a young Clarkson

But £50,000 for a Mini. I would have thought that it could have been built for much less.

Turbo Jo

Cooper Garages built quite a few one off Minis for clients, If memory serves me correct they built a luxury Limo style (not stretched) for an Asian gentelman that was more than 50k...but don't quote me on that LOL.

Can't watch the youtube clip, I only have dial up, can't get broadband in the backblocks of NZ, shit we're lucky to even get regular some days LOL.

Reply to
Tim

Sorry I forget not every one had broadband.

Never mind the 'backblocks' of NZ my friend who lives 10 miles outside York can't get Broadband. Sorry thats a lie if he pays £8,000 BT will put him a suitable line in. As he put it he could restore 4 Morris Minors for that!

I was fortunate I live in the land of the white phone boxes and Kingston put our village on broadband 18 months before BT offered the service to its customers in the village.

Reply to
Turbo Jo