Bingley Hall

Good Day, First off, I don't want to come across as a wnker or as though I'm complaining! But, I would have loved to be in attendance at that show... Even if it did "suck" by all you folks opinion! You see, here in the last bastion of The United Kingdoms' last Common Wealth Colony;British Columbia, Canada... We are lucky to have ONE "All British Field Meet" in May (Queen Victoria Day)! If you are lucky you might have a dozen or so Mini's.You are really really lucky If it's nice weather, then you get some real Mini's showing up from the States. Other than that, the New MINI shows up. Big deal. That ugly thing might be assembled in the UK, but it's nothing more than a conglomeration of various parts bins! And the real Mini's that show up, are so so. Ok, you might get a few really nice ones, but the most of them aren't anything special. I have had the pleasure of living in Europe for several year, and working in the Mini trade; so I have seen better looking road going Mini's over there, than Mini's here at shows entered in the concourses category!

I envy all you Cool dudes with your cool Mini's... I wish I was back over there! Most of you lot are right into Mini's, talk about them with total strangers;and end up making good friends along the way. Here if you see a choice ride, the driver is a conceded f*ck head and most of the time, the car was totally built by a Mini shop and the guy doesn't even know anything about the car! I consider all you Mini enthusiasts very lucky

up.so, , I spent many a year(12) nickel and dime's myself to death to build my Mini.

Any who, Take care to that show... Even if it did "suck" by all you folks opinion!

Reply to
Vegetable

You are right Vegetable.

We do take the Mini for granted and we shouldn't.

As time goes on they become less common and I think everyone is worth saving.

Many are scrapped as they fetch more in parts than they do as a unit.

At some events there are hundreds of Minis. Many prepared to a very high standard.

Thanks for making your comments. I will try to be a little more tolerant next time.

Sorry for the delay in replying. It is a little difficult to see the wood for the trees some days.

Pedro

Good Day,

Hello Pedro, Do you have any photo's of the Bingley hall Mini show that you could email me?

Cheers Ryan

Reply to
Vegetable

Good Day,

Hello Pedro, Do you have any photo's from the Bunghole show that you could email me? I need some arrousing pictures to make my pee-pee hard.

Cheers Ryan

Reply to
Big Peter