Chrome arches/spats

Any recommendations on where to get hold of some chrome arches (standard City size). Her indoors wants the full arch set not the stick over the spats ones. Ours are looking in a bad state these days. As ever TIA

Jim

Reply to
Jim

Thanks for that Taffy. Does anyone know if these ones can be fitted without having the original black spats on ?

Thanks again Jim

Taffy wrote:

Reply to
Jim

Hi Jim, I'm sure I saw these arches in minisport, Padiham,

Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Yes if you look at my link, there's different types there, either the more expensive option of complete chrome replacements, or the cheaper option of chrome covers.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy