Clubman FS - ideal VTec project

If anyone is looking for a very solid Clubman to build back up with the Honda VTec conversion, a mate of mine is selling his. Car situated in Devon and I gather he is asking around £300.

I have seen car and it is very solid indeed, just minus a motor. Very small work needed on what rust there is.

If interested, let me know and I'll put you in touch.

Squibby

Reply to
Myles Sutherland