Hello Ry

Hi Ry Welcome back to the site, sorry for the slow hello, but I'm sure you can understand the reasons for most of our members standing off for a while, as you can appreciate we have a bit of a small irritation that pops on to the group now and then , trying to disrupt it, but as you can see we just ignore it, kill file it or just block the posts, once again Welcome, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy