Re: Stupid Americans! You don't work for FORD perchance ????

What the heck is it with you? I keep seeing empty posts with dumb subject lines coming from you - do you have some kind of script that isn't behaving itself?

P.

Reply to
Paul S. Brown

On or around Sun, 07 Nov 2004 18:01:27 +0000, "Paul S. Brown" enlightened us thusly:

he's on a stage 1 KF with me. posts marked read but not deleted.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

Just cheesed off with OT posts; as far as the kill file goes it's a free world be my guest, no sleep lost this end I can assure you. I would have thought that from the title you would recognize the origional for what it was, so open at your peril ?

Reply to
Hirsty's

Do you really have to follow them all up though?. Some of us dont see the spam until people start replying to it You could try a different news server if it really annoys you...

Reply to
Tom Woods

Point taken; no more then.

Reply to
Hirsty's

ta! news.individual.net seems pretty good at blocking the spam :)

Reply to
Tom Woods

though in this case i did actually get the original (though agent stuck it in as a different thread as you changed the title), but the last 2 or 3 you followed up I didnt get the originals for, and was unaware of their existance till you brought them up.

Reply to
Tom Woods

On a different topic, no more or less relevant, can anyone point me at a newsreader for Symbian?

Reply to
Tim Hobbs