Hello

Back after what some might consider far too short an absence. Have I missed much?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

I'll have a pint of Badger Original, please.

Reply to
SteveH

Been deathly quiet.

Reply to
Elder

Moved house (after living in the one house for 21 years), never got around to finding a news server as I was more concerned with the fact that I hadn't really got around to unpacking much stuff and getting all sorts of stuff properly sorted, then moved again after 4 months due to flooding.

Who are you anyway? Is that James as in Jamesy, T5 driving loon? Or someone else? Are you local? This is a local group for local people.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Where did you go ?

Reply to
James

Sounds like fun. So long as the kettle is unpacked the rest can wait :)

I'm another James aparantly. Local to where ? local to who ? this group is for anything but discussion on midifications and all posts should start out with a OT.

:)

Reply to
James

Nahhhh, OT, in here, means *ON* topic.

Reply to
Pikey Pete

I'm getting my new exhaust fitted tomorrow. There you go, how's that for topical :p

Reply to
Iridium

lol. Depends is it a OEM exhaust or a aftermarket one ? ;-p

Reply to
James

lol should've seen that coming.

Reply to
James

Accompanied by the sound of a chisel on slate Iridium, managed to produce the following words of wisdom

Where's the OT?? Eh? Eh?

I'm thinking of installing cup-holders in the Scorpio. Soft touch ones. With blue illumination.

Reply to
Pikey Pete

Aftermarket :-p

Iridium

Don't know who you are but I think you might fit in fairly well.

Reply to
Elder

*cough*

I was thinking about installing some Goodyear NCT 5s, does that count?

Reply to
DervMan

Who are you again?

Reply to
DervMan

My Sprinter's got a cup holder. It's great. And it's the first cup-holder I've had in a proper van.

Peter

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Jamesy still about now and again, but I'm the T5 driving loon now :)

Welcome back BTW!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

Sexy mod!

Reply to
James

Reply to
James

That looks good! Just saw the pics of it on the clio! very nice, bet that sounds great!

Reply to
James