How Much ??

Hi there, can anyone advise??

I'm regretfully having to sell my '93 (L) Cooper 1.3i after having her garaged for the past 3 years whilst I've been living overseas. She's in what I would call good condition, couple of rust bubbles under windscreen and above one headlight, also recently had gearbox bearings replaced, MOT'd for another year without issue and runs just great, even though only been driven a few times since mid-2002.

I'm trying to find the best route of selling her. I don't really want to go down the road of eBay or posting classified ad's everywhere but I am looking for a reasonably quick sale.

Anyone out there BTDT?? TIA, Mel

Reply to
Malcolm

Autoexpress or your local mini club are your best two options methinks.....

Reply to
Biffa Bacon (mobile)

Where is it located and a starting price.

Rob

tried to email details to you but mail bounced back

car is in Midlands (UK), £2500

Reply to
Malcolm