Where are they now ?

has anyone seen or heard from Makka or Fragged ? they where regulars at one time, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Makka is still around, I was chatting with him only the other day. He's more often on the Aus Mini website message boards now becuase he feels they are more relevant to him...being as he's in Aussie...

Reply to
Tim

Hi Tim, Thanks for the reply, I wondered what had happened to the guy, Merry Christmas to you and Lis, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Christmas? Is that one of those quaint Northern hemisphere customs LOL........

we don't "do" christmas ....not being christians and all that LOL...

but good cheer to you and yours as well

Reply to
Tim

Hi Tim, if you have a link to the NG, makka is on, can you send it to me, Just like to try and get him back over here in out NG, Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

he won't come back in here......he's dislexic and got feed up with people giving him a hard time about his writing...besides as he told me there nothing happens here of interest to him. but the

website does.

Reply to
Tim

no .au

Reply to
Rob

So was Kerry Packer - dyslexic.

besides as he told me there

Reply to
Rob

BTW Dyslexic people are visual, multi-dimensional thinkers.

Reply to
Rob

Cheers Tim, I knew he was dyslexic, as most others on the NG did, but there were the odd one or two who gave him a bit of a problem regarding his spelling, I will try and catch him on the link you gave me, thanks again Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

hiya .. funny how things happen at the right time :-) there I was just trolling the group because I hadnt been here for a while and presto someone has been asking after me . awww ..bless

Yes im still alive some of you might be sad to hear.. just not had much mini action for a long while now. I have been looking after my son ( Austin ) who is now 16 months and has his own tool box hehehe..

fragged

Reply to
fragged

NICE ONE Fragged good to see you back, your input was always valued Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy