How much can I expect to pay?

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a used mini, less than 10 years old, but not clapped out (nothing with >75k miles or lots of wear). I know almost nothing about minis - are there particular years to look for or avoid? Is there a sudden drop in price when you go back to a certain year, or does the price decrease smoothly with age?

I'm going to see a 2002 ('52 reg) model tonight, but they're asking £7.5k which seems quite steep (it has ~40k miles). It's a dealer so there's probably room to haggle but grateful for any tips, or links to buying guidance etc.

Thanks in advance,

CC

Reply to
Magnate