Inline fuse for mini sprite

I have recently brought a mini sprite (1994, L reg) in excellent condition, passed its MOT with flying colours, but the indicators broke when i got home, they all flashed when i put on a directional indicator then went off almost instantanious, so im guessing tis the fuse. The interior light has now stopped working.

Looked in my Haynes and its all abit vague about where the inline fuse is for the indicators and interior light fuse is, so i was wondering if you could help me and tell me where to get at it?

Reply to
CallumN

Hazards and interior lamp share the same fuse for sure, don't know if the indicators do though. It's one of the two inline fuses that sit behind the carb on the firewall.

Reply to
mwalsh

Huzzar, all sorted. The inline fuse holder as full of white residue, cleaned that off, and pushed it bask togeather and it works.

Thanks for the help in finding it.

Reply to
CallumN