Print it out

How to motor in a Mini:

:) A step-by-step guide.

Reply to
yakovspektor

Wrong newsgroup this one for real mini's and we have more leverage :)

Reply to
Rob

"Rob" wrote in purple crayon

And smaller cars, which normally means we're not compensating for the lack of something ;)

Reply to
Mick Rouse

No Guys I think it is in the right NG. We are all wrong - one advantage for the new mini has been found at last! have you ever tried it in a classic? dave

Reply to
nite fire

"nite fire" wrote in purple crayon

yep :)

Reply to
Mick Rouse

Nah.

It's no advantage if you could do it in a proper Mini first.

Tried and succeeded, and without reclining seats 8-)

erik.

Reply to
erik fishead

Easiest in Mayfair / SDL / Cooper with opening rear windows...............

TFP

Reply to
TFP

"opening rear windows" hmm, I'm thinking ankle stirrups, am I right?

Reply to
Mian