Mark of the beast

quoted Source: British Leyland book of Revelation.

"Natural Born mini owners may be distinguished from their BINI owning counterparts by careful examination of their fingerprints, revealing the mark of the beast."

look closely now.

milo

Reply to
milo

Oh yes it's an Omen! LOL

Reply to
Taffy

Anyway I might call my Mini "Damien" from now on! ;O)

Reply to
Taffy

Mind you talking about 666, makes me think of 1966 anyway and after the "Mini Cooper S" BMC Works Team were disqualified from winning the Monte Carlo Rally outright again that year because of a lighting technicality, that was enough to bring out the BEAST in Mini owners and make them evil too!

Anyway it generated even more publicity as it happens and everybody knew the Mini's were the real winners (yes there was a hatrick of 3 Mini Coopers and they all got disqualified, along with Ford and many others, so a Citroen DS won that year, surprise, surprise!), so BMC just went back and won outright again with a Mini Cooper S the following year to prove the point!

Reply to
Taffy

My name is taffy and I just like to reply, reply, reply. Dork.

Reply to
Madmax