Mini Magic!

What an ass hole! Yes you are a bigot and a knocker. Grow up idiot!

Reply to
madmax

So why are you still posting here Brownz if you consider us all biggots? I mean we got rid of one Troll and now we have another.

Like I pointed out to you a while back, the real original Mini and the BINI are 2 very different cars, so there's no reason why there shouldn't be different clubs and newsgroups etc to cater for them.

Just because some people don't like the BINI doesn't mean their biggots, no they just have a preference and a passion for the genuine article and prefer to see the BINI as another car on the road to ignore and just nothing more than traffic as the real Mini was and always will be something special.

So go on, flame if you want as we don't give a monkeys to be honest and I wouldn't join the BMC if they payed me, but that's my preference.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Taffy is such an ass hole and he doesn't even know it. Poor twit.

Reply to
Madmax

I hold an eternal flame hoping that one day good will overcome evil..... etc etc.... ;-)

Plus, I'm allowed to post here.

Plus Plus, I'm not as much of an asswipe as our septic cousin, who does troll - albeit not very well.

Reply to
Brownz (mobile)

Yeah and I'm a major Doctor Who fan too, who loves seeing the Doctor overcome evil like the amazingly nasty Daleks and the equally evil Cybermen!

But sorry mate I don't consider myself as a terrorist, racist, or a Dalek with allusions of taking over the universe or whatever. No, I like many who contribute here are real Mini Enthusiasts who have no interest in the BINI or BMW.

I mean we didn't all go crazy for the MiniMetro, or Metro then Rover

100 as it became, so just why should we be considered bad for only having a passion for the real thing?

Anyway I'm completely peeed off with this discussion and having to justify my enthusiasm for the Mini, so can we drop it now?

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Come on! The original Metros were great as donors for Minis. Especially the MG variants so don't class them with the BINI

We have 2 original Minis and a BINI (wifes choice) but I do not class it as a Mini. The Metros were much closer to the real thing. We have had 4 in the past the most fun was the Turbo until it got nicked and written off.

Reply to
TurboJo

Taffy, What you consider yourself, and what you are, are two completely different things. YOU are the one who is constantly trashing the BMW mini. Everyone knows exactly where your opinions lie. Perhaps if you weren't such a lonely, sexually frustrated person, you could just shut up....for once. I really like posting things about you, and you not being able to read them, but I am uncloaking myself so you can see this one. You are really a one sided ass.

Reply to
xx

Well no i'm not classing them with the BINI, but they were not Mini's either even though back in 1980 they were originally meant to be it's replacement. Well thankfully that never happened, but Rover still did the stupid thing of slashing the model range and cutting down on production numbers and not promoting the fact the Mini was still being produced.

Okay the Mini never made them any money and the Metro made loads as it was built by robots, but they were still stupid to axe the Mini Van and Mini Pick-Up commercial vehicles in 1982/83 as my father had a Van for work with the South Wales Electricity Board and they'd get a new fleet of Mini Vans every year!

Anyway it's rumoured Rover killed that off as it was taking too many sales away from the Metro, but they were slowly killing the Mini off in the 1980's all the same, until a new chairman made a few changes and raised it's profile etc.

But yeah I always hated the bloody Metro as I loved the Mini from as far back as I could remember really.

Taffy

TurboJo wrote:

Reply to
Taffy