Mini Mayfair rear NS window

Help - one of the little spring hinges on my 1990 Mini mayfair's opening rear window has worn/rusted thru.

Can anyone help - where could I get a replacement window? Or fix it somehow?

I am in Manchester UK...

John

Reply to
John

Not really sure, I think Moss might sell new frames though...

Reply to
Anthony

I'm pretty sure

do these, they do a decent mail order service too and have a few branches other than in Potters Bar.Have a browse through the online shop. HTH Jim

Reply to
Jim

Or alternatively try MegaMinis of Bromsgrove, they advertise in MiniWorld/Mini Magazine. They sell complete replacement window/frames for around £20.00, I think tinted glass is a bit more expensive though.

Cheers

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy