mini movie,

The Bourne Identity its on next Wednesday 9th at 9pm ITV1 for those who haven't seen this movie, its got a great mini chase in it Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

Yes a real Mini, not like that rubbish Italian Job remake.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

much as I hate myself for it, i quite liked the remake. lacked the funky stunts of the first one tho

Reply to
Mian

What I would like to know - how long does it run to make a mini movie?

Reply to
Rob

Hi, If anyone is interested, the film is downloadable from Bearshare. I now have it on my hard drive.

Keith

Reply to
..

if anyone's interested (which you probably aren't), it was on bearshare before it came out in the cinema

Reply to
Mian