Re: concerning going to England to import mini

We are building as New Classic Mini's with Wood & Pickett.

Using Heritage Shells, we can build a car to your spec and import working with you.

We start with a 25 year old car for most States.

CA would require a 1974 or old car.

We will not re tag cars, all cars are rebuilt from a genuine 25 year old car or older.

We have cars in the USA or will build to order.

I personally have a 1972 Mini rebuilt to Sportpack spec, I recommend the 10 or 12" wheeled cars.

With regard to testing MPI's I have all the equipment needed here in the US, we are located in Tacoma WA.

Cheers

Alan Smith

Scaleracing