Re: looking for a set of valves

hiya 12g295 head is so common it would be cheaper to just get a new one from a scrappy.

fragged

I have this head off off a 997 cooper I am told and I need almost everything > for it the casting reads 034 under that MOWOG then under that 12G 295 > under that 7 > > any info would help on a place to get parts for this head > > thanks James K > >
Reply to
fragged

Let us all know the name of the scrappy that has loads of 12G295 heads!

Reply to
TurboJo

In message , fragged writes

I haven't seen a 12G295 in a scrapyard for a very long time! (Plenty of ordinary A+ 998 heads, but not 12G295)

Reply to
Chris Morriss