The very latest scam warning

The latest scam in the area which is happening at the Shopping Centres (Though this could spread elsewhere ???)

Two good looking 18 year old women come to your car as you are parking.

One starts wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, the other comes to your window saying 'hi' while bending over with her breasts almost coming out of her blouse, impossible not to look.

When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say no and beg you for a ride into town. You agree and tell them to sit in the back.

On the way they start having sex in the back seat.

Then one of them jumps to the front seat and starts to perform sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet !!

I was robbed last Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, but I couldn't find them Saturday or Sunday.

Be careful. you have been warned,

Reply to
Fitzy

Nice one Fitzy

:-)

Peter

Reply to
Pedro

In message , Fitzy writes

Jumps from the back seat into the front eh? Not in a real Mini then?

Reply to
Chris Morriss

Reply to
nitefire

Good point Chris.

You can't be too careful these days...

Reply to
Pedro

Mon, Trafford centre, Tues Asda, Wed Morrison's, Thur Sainsbury's etc,etc Fitzy

Reply to
Fitzy

i think if two strange woman start going at it in your backsteat .... there must be something wrong... I'd be more worried about AIDS/HIV than a wallet ... hehehehe.. strange woman and sex to safe ..

Thanks for the warning ... Will keep an eye out ..

Reply to
gregory.machin