Trunion support pin tool?

Is there a tool for holding this pin whilst the nyloc nut is tightened please? Where from (nr Manchester - UK)

Are they readily available and does the nut have to be tightened with the sub frame out of the car?

1 1/16" centres - c.4mm x 2 pins I think

I held the old ones with a pair of stilsons (?) when taking them out but I'd rather not butcher them putting the new ones back in.

Thanks

Peter

Reply to
Pedro

try using a small angle grinder disc locking tool the one used to undo the center nut ????

Reply to
jacko

Thanks Jacko. I thought of that but I couldn't get it 'in' because of the body.

In the end I used a pair of circlip pliers to hold the pin until the taper 'bit'

Thanks for the suggestion.

Peter

Reply to
Pedro