What is the cost to replace clutch?

My bmw dealer wants $2200 to replace the clutch? ($110/hr) I am thinking of finding another place. Where can I find a good MINI mechanic? I'm in northern Farfield, CT. Thanks.

Reply to
l e o

sorry bud, wrong NG, theres a seperate news gorup which deals with the MINI, this group is for fans of the original Mini.

Reply to
Tim

Depends if it is a pre verto or verto set up the parts for the verto unit are dearer most local garages could do this in about 4 Hours at £25ish per hour.

Reply to
Turbo Jo