Looking for somebody to replace a clutch on a 91 Eclipse - central Ohio

My 17 y.o. needs a new clutch and repair shops/dealers are in the $600 range. Anybody have any sources where I can get this type of job done. I'm even good with somebody who just wants to do it on the side, their place or mine. The kid just can't afford $600. Reply by email if you don't want to post it.

Thanks for looking.

--jdub

Reply to
Jim Wyant

$600.00 is not so bad. You always have the option of D.I.Y......here's the instructions:

simpleton

Thanks, but (especially after reading through the faq) this is not something I want to begin to address.

--jdub

Reply to
Jim Wyant