What seats

What about seats from a Ford Ka?

Reply to
GO

Should be okay, make up your own mounting brackets....

Reply to
Barspeed Beta Version 2.0

Well i've seen lots of nice later model Mini reclining seats on E-Bay, just click in "Mini Seats" under "Car Parts & Vehicles" and away you go.

I'm after some good replacements for my Mini, but the only trouble is you generally have to collect the items as their too big and heavy to send via standard post.

Taffy

Reply to
Taffy

Managed to get hold of a pair of 'sports ka' black leather seats, tilt, slide, raise & lower, heated etc etc, subframes were easy to fabricate & they fit a treat. I would recommend. Pictures available on request.

Reply to
GO

yes please!!

can you upload and post a link