What car's power seats fit in S10 Pickup?

How could I find what power seats other S10-owners have put in their pickups. I've joined 2 forums so far and have yet to scratch. Sure would like to have some comfortable, adjustable, leather seats protecting my back in this 2003 truck. Thanks in advance for any/all suggestions. s

Reply to
sdlomi2

Probably the ones out of an S-Blazer. They should be just about bolt-in. As for leather, personally I HATE the stuff. Hot and sticky in the summer and cold and clammy in the winter. Almost as bad as vinyl. I'll take cloth seats any day.

Reply to
Steve W.