00 Galant Bumper Cover Needed (pref. Blue Metallic)

If anyone knows where I can get a Blue Metallic (pref. painted) Bumper Cover for a 2000 Galant for cheap, please let me know or if anyone has it for sale, feel free to e-mail snipped-for-privacy@AOL.COM. Thanks!

Reply to
Jordan

I have a rear bumper cover for a 00 Galant. The color is black . The part is in good condition. Let me know if you want it.

Reply to
samodelkin