1992 Eclipse Emissions question

Ok...

The car: 1992 Eclipse GS 2.0 DOHC non-turbo

The problem: Massive failure at low speed (15mph) test due to nox emission (the rest wasn't that great either but Nox was off the scale)

The current situation: I had to re-route some hoses but that isn't the problem. The EGR valve is fed off of a T coming off the "E" port on the throttle body. I checked vacuum and there is no vacuum coming off this port. I thought it might be clogged up but it won't hold vacuum either....

Any insight or perhaps someone has encountered this before?

I need to smog this thing now, it runs great but won't pass smog till I can solve this EGR problem...

Reply to
mike

simpleton